- Change Management – process definition, gap identification, risk analysis, documentation and implementation.
- Process automation
- Training and workshop facilitation
Analytics and Reporting
- Business Intelligence Reports – PowerBI and SQL Server
- ConnectWise Manage Custom Reports
- Custom Invoices
- Service delivery analysis and streamlining for a large APAC managed service provider
- Sales Process design hand-off for seamless end-to-end transactions for multiple TSP’s
- Restructure the software release management processes for a global software company
- Internal help desk design and implementation for a 300 store US furniture retailer
- SLA redesign to maximize resource utilization and automation for Australian MSP
- Custom invoices for a large Australian TSP
- Help Desk and resource evaluation and restructure for a global IT Service Company
- Merger of multiple businesses into a single ConnectWise instance for a multinational TSP
- ConnectWise Automate audit and customization
Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything
Without Strategy, execution is aimless. Without execution, strategy is useless.
The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.
It’s not that we need new ideas, but we need to stop having old ideas.
The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.