- State strategic cancer, renal and diabetes plans
- Strategic redesign of a renal healthcare facility
- CRM and Service delivery strategy for a global IT Service Company
- Online pharmacy order communications system design & implementation for US hospital
- Development of web based Master of Health Management
- Internal help desk design and implementation for a 300 store US furniture retailer
- Restructure the software release management processes for a global software company
- Service delivery analysis and streamlining for a large APAC managed service provider
- Support desk process optimisation for a regional US bank
- Workshop for clinicians on functionality and best practices of new software
- Design and delivery of executive leadership program for senior academics
- Led design of support desk for an international mining technology partner
- Cost of injury and prevention program design
- Evaluation of IT options for providing healthcare in remote areas
- Evaluation of barriers to reproductive health care
- Evaluation of health professional recruitment campaigns
Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything
Without Strategy, execution is aimless. Without execution, strategy is useless.
The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.
It’s not that we need new ideas, but we need to stop having old ideas.
The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.